LRT-362 General-Purpose Repeater
The new GPR LRT-362 is the newest addition to the Larimart family of terminal equipment for naval applications.
The daylight readable color display, through the integrate MMI, shows the navigation information, both in numeric and analog format, to the operator.
The displayed information is decoded from the data protocol distributed by the NDDU (Navigation Data Distribution Unit), by means of an embedded software.
The available data can be selected and shown individually or together on more than one display screen. These choices are provided from the configuration menu.
Depending on the chosen type of representation and the type of data selected, the data images are automatically resized according to the available space on the screen.
The LRT-362 has been designed in compliance with the specific requirements for Maritime Applications, and can be installed internally (bulkhead) or as a flush type; for this purpose there is a series of fixing holes on either side, and a VESA connection on the rear panel.
• Aluminum Shell
• Fanless Cooling System
• Adaptive back-panel installation
• VESA-mount compliant
• Display: 7″ Wide Screen, 1000Cd/m2, contr. 800:1
• Touch-screen: resistive, anti-scratch
• CPU: Intel® Atom™ E3800 family processor
• O.S.: Linux embedded (optional: Microsoft Windows 7 / Windows 10)
• Operating Voltage: 18-32 VDC, STANG 1008 Compliant
• Power Consumption: < 40W
• Backlit keys
• Dimensions: 206 x 100 x 166 mm
• Weight: ˂ 3,5 kg
• Color: Black ( FED-STD-595 color number 37038 )
• NDDU (Navigation Data Distribution Unit) data display
• Configuration of window displayed, through the graphic menu
• Embedded BITE
Reference Environmental Characteristic:
• Operative Temp.: -10°C/+50°C (MIL-STD-810G, methods 501.5 proc.II e 502.5 proc.II)
• Storage Temp.: -20°C/+70°C (MIL-STD-810G, methods 501.5 proc.I e 502.5 proc.I)
• Humidity: 95% (MIL-STD-810G, methods 507.5 proc.II)
• Shock: IEC 68-2-7 (10g peak / 11ms)
• Vibrations: IEC 68-2-6
• IP Grade: IP44 (front-panel: IP65)
• EMI/EMC: MIL-STD-461G: CE101, CE 102, RE101,
• RE102, CS 101, CS 114, CS 116, RS 103
• CE marking
Front panel controls:
• 7 dedicated buttons
Back panel connections:
• DC Power Supply
• Optical Ethernet (Optional: Dual Homing Optical Ethernet / Copper Gigabit Ethernet)
• GPIO for remote dimming (spare GPIOs are available)