LRT-361 Radio Management Terminal
The LRT-361 is inside of a large family of terminal used to access VoIP communications for maritime applications.
The LRT-361 hardware and software have been designed to meet strict requirements for naval systems, in configuration, characteristics and functions.
The available features about LRT-361 include access and management controls of radio carriers.
The LRT-361 terminal is equipped with an extremely streamlined and essential MMI, easy to use and designed for immediate use.
Through a dedicated MMI it is possible to carry out the remote control of the configured radios and attest to the system (protocol required). The parameters which is possible to control from the terminal are:
• Squelch type;
• Squelch level;
By the built-in microphone and speaker, the LRT-361 terminal does not require any additional accessories to function. However, it is possible to connect a stereo headset with microphone and radio PTT adaptor via a magnetic quick-fit connector.
The LRT-361 has the back panel with peculiar modular mechanical structure, which is mounted by rotating it in steps of 90° to allow the best and easiest passage of the cable.
• Aluminum Shell
• Fanless Cooling System
• Adaptive back-panel installation
• VESA-mount compliant
• Display: 7″ Wide Screen, 1000Cd/m2, contr. 800:1
• Touch-screen: resistive, anti-scratch
• CPU: Intel® Atom™ E3800 family processor
• S.O.: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional for Embedded Systems 64 bit, Linux
• Operating Voltage: 21/48 VDC
• Power Consumption: < 40W
• Backlit keys
• Dimensions: 205x205x80 mm
• Weight: 3kg
• MMI developed in accordance with AQAP-2110 and AQAP-2210
• RFID authentication (optional)
• Night mode
• Integrated microphone and speaker
• LAN connection (with optical fiber Dual Homing option)
Reference Environmental Characteristic:
• Operative Temp.: -10°C/+50°C (MIL-STD-810G, methods 501.5 proc.II e 502.5 proc.II)
• Storage Temp.: -10°C/+70°C (MIL-STD-810G, methods 501.5 proc.I e 502.5 proc.I)
• Humidity: 95% (MIL-STD-810G, methods 507.5 proc.II)
• Shock: 20g / 6 ms (MIL-STD-810G, method 516.6 proc. I)
• Vibrations: Method 528 Type I (MIL-STD-810G)
• IP Grade: IP65 (front-panel)
• EMI: CE marking (ref. IEC 60950-1, EN 55032, EN 55024)
Front panel Controls:
• Dedicated connectors for stereo headphones / microphone / PTT
Back panel Connections:
• Ethernet (optional 2x Optical Ethernet)
• DC Power Supply
• Audio Aux, GPIO (Chat & Alarm)
• 3x GPIO, PTT foot