LRT-360 Multi-Function VoIP Terminal
The new LRT-360 is the foremost Larimart terminal used to access VoIP communications for maritime applications.
The LRT-360 hardware and software have been designed to meet strict requirements for naval systems, in configuration, characteristics and functions.
The capabilities of the LRT-360 encompass on-board radio and intercom communications, also in conference mode, along with a wide range of ancillary services like local recording and configuration of the main terminal parameters.
The LRT-360 MMI is extremely light yet effective and complete, easy to use and designed to be of immediate use and EUROCAE ED-137 ready. Each radio can be accessed independently and has dedicated audio controls and PTT backlit buttons.
The main functions of the LRT-360 are:
• Dual Homing optical fiber LAN connection, for systems needed requiring different levels of security;
• Magnetic connector of audio ancillary, that allows extremely quick and simple connection;
• Function access control, by NFC authentication, which is provided by the integrated RFID sensor.
Thanks to its integrated microphone and speaker, the LRT-360 console requires no further external audio device. However, a stereo headphone with microphone and chest-mount PTT can be easily connected to the front-panel via a magnetic quick lock/release connector.
The ingenuous case of the LRT-360 is able to rotate on its back panel in 90° intervals for optimized cable positioning.
• Aluminum case
• Fanless Cooling System
• Adaptive back-panel installation
• VESA-mount compliant
• Display: 7″ Wide Screen, 1000Cd/m2, contr. 800:1
• Touch-screen: 4-wire resistive
• CPU: Intel® Atom™ E3800 family processor
• S.: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional for Embedded Systems 64 bit
• Operating Voltage: 21/48 VDC
• Power Consumption: <40W
• Backlit keys
• Dimensions: 205x205x80 mm
• Weight: 3kg
• RFID Authentication
• MMI developed in compliance with AQAP-2110 and AQAP-2210
• Night Mode
• Integrated microphone and speaker
• Dual Homing optical fiber LAN connection (SFP modules)
Reference Environmental Characteristic:
• Operative Temp.: -10°C/+50°C (MIL-STD-810G, methods 501.5 proc.II e 502.5 proc.II)
• Storage Temp.: -10°C/+70°C (MIL-STD-810G, methods 501.5 proc.I e 502.5 proc.I)
• Humidity: 95% (MIL-STD-810G, methods 507.5 proc.II)
• Shock: 20g / 6 ms (MIL-STD-810G, method 516.6 proc. I)
• Vibrations: Method 528 Type I (MIL-STD-810G)
• IP Grade: 65 (front-panel)
• EMI: CE marking (ref. IEC 60950-1, EN 55032, EN 55024)
Front panel connection
• Dedicated connector for stereo headphones / microphone / PTT
Back panel Connections:
• 2x Optical Ethernet
• DC Power Supply
• Audio Aux, GPIO (Chat & Alarm)
• 3x GPIO, foot pedal PTT