SC-824 “graphical” operator Unit
- Icon Based user interface with color LCD 3.8 “
- Icon Based management and audio alarms
- Possibility manage of a single unit by two operators
SC-824 “Light” operator Unit
- Basic functions with knobs and LED
- Simple and safe access even without visibility
SC-873 Interface Unit
- On-board radio interface
- On-board systems interface (LAN, Serial ….)
- Telephone interface
SC-873 IP – Gateway IP for Full IP data interface and Audio VoIP connections
- Set as gateway between IP Radio and TDMA BUS of the intercom system.
- The VoIP call is set up and managed by the IP-Unit; once the call has been established, the voice session is accessible with the same procedures undertaken by the radio carrier.
- The IP-Unit is viewed from the outside of the Intercom System as a VoIP client in SIP 2.0 standard, in term of signaling to establish a VoIP call.
- The exchange of data packets in the voice-VoIP session available place with RTP.
- Used Codecs: G.711, GSM, G.726, G.723, G.729.
- The IP-Unit allows to manage two simultaneous VoIP connections.
- Using the retransmission facility of the Intercom system, a user of a radio link can be interfaced to a user of a VoIP audio session.
SC-873/AVL – Recording unit and logging audio video,
interfaced to the intercom system, to the on board electro optical systems and, in the data, to the C2 system.
Can helpful supporting:
- de-briefing mission
- crew members training
- Audio recording of radio and intercom communications.
- Activation of the recording by using a front panel button or via intercom system.
- 2 video inputs in PAL / NTSC / RS-170 standard, recorded in sync with the audio.
- Recording storage capacity: about 16 hours.
- Download of recorded file via USB.
- Image overlay of system data coming from the external interfaces (LAN, RS-232/422, etc.).
Embedded Radio Unit
SC-824/OPRR – Unit with Radio embedded
The unit integrates 4 logical channels:
- PRR transceiver embedded (RADIO 1).
- Integrated User Interface and Loudspeaker (same audio channel)
- Radio interface 2
- Radio interface 3
The user interface can be connected to:
- Headphone / microphone
- Wireless operator (IWA)
- MMI panel with knobs